Saturday, January 4, 2014

001


This is how it all started.
Back in 2011 Impossible was the shit. I was mainly buying old stocks of out-of-date Polaroid film from them but at some point I decided to give their film a shot, bought a bunch of low-priced faulty 600-type packs and when a friend asked me to shoot some pictures of her I took the chance and used them. I kinda liked the black frame and the warm tone but then this was not what I
had in mind, the faulty film showed too many flaws, the 600 camera allowed for too little control and the overall quality of the image was not good enough. Still, I got some interesting images.
I absolutely love the three last ones.
Those went in the direction I was looking for.


UNTITLED#005

UNTITLED#016

UNTITLED#020
UNTITLED#014
UNTITLED#018
UNTITLED#019
UNTITLED#007

No comments:

Post a Comment